HITLAB is a healthcare innovation and teaching lab with a presence in the United States, India, and Ghana. We ideate, create, and evaluate innovative solutions to healthcare challenges for companies, foundations, multi-lateral agencies, and governments. In partnership with others whose missions align with ours, we independently, ethically, and efficiently design studies, programs, and products that improve healthcare access and quality throughout the world.
HITLAB is an exciting place to work. At the forefront of cutting-edge digital health innovation, our teams explore complex and interesting problems that require urgent solutions and have high impact on global healthcare access and delivery. Our team sizes are small and offer numerous leadership opportunities. Diversity is at the heart of our value system and work process, which makes for a rich learning environment. The nature of our mission ensures that our teams push boundaries of skill and knowledge, so they continue to grow throughout their tenure at HITLAB. Come join our team of people driven by curiosity, collaboration, impact, and innovation!
The Marketing Associate will work with the Manager, Educational Programs and Events to support the digital marketing initiatives for HITLAB, working in conjunction with the HITLAB sales and production teams. The ideal candidate should have interest/background in digital healthcare innovation, have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. The ideal candidate must be able to see the big picture and take initiative.
• Responsible for managing websites, social media channels, CRM and e-marketing platforms, along with assisting in planning and coordinating external and internal events, while supporting overall marketing initiatives
• Manage/organize/analyze/report on social media and web metrics, analytics, traffic and SEO
• Develop and execute content calendars and campaigns for social media, web, e-marketing; publish approved content on time and accurately in conjunction with communications team
• Create and/or source engaging messaging, text, images and video for all platforms using internal/external resources
• Assist in planning, executing and attending educational programs, networking events, internal/external trainings and sponsored events
• Help plan and develop the overall marketing strategy for HITLAB
• Stay current on the digital healthcare industry, key sponsors and marketing trends
Education, Skills and Experience Required
• Minimum 3+ years in event marketing with extensive web/digital experience
• Proven capability with social media and web platforms, analytics, SEO
• Splash marketing automation platform familiarity, and CRM use/experience greatly preferred
• Bachelor Degree in marketing, advertising, new media or related field
• High energy level, attention to detail, well-organized, positive team player, multi-tasker
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong analytical approach, creative problem solver, effective resource manager
• Competence with MS Office suite; some graphic design skill a plus
• Preferred experience with HTML/CSS for backend website management
• Can be a Full time, Part time or Contract position for the right candidate
• Salary – In the range of $45-60 K; will commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should email their curriculum vitae, letter of interest explicitly stating fit with the position requirements, and contact information for three references.
Subject Line: Associate: Marketing
Attention: Human Resources
More information on HITLAB is available at:
HITLAB is an equal opportunity employer.