The Department of Management Studies at Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) Delhi cordially invites you to watch the finalists’ presentations in the 2012 mHealth Business Plan Completion.
The finalists are:
1) Team ABO proposes to solve the “Blood Crisis” by providing a portable device to convert A, B and AB to O-like blood group.
2) Team ACERS has joined forces to bring us a novel portable continuously worn blood pressure monitor and health management system.
3) Team Antigens proposes to ease the pain of millions of asthma sufferers with their mobile pollution monitor.
4) Team MedNext plans to provide the rural population with the power to take control of their health via a voice-based prescription app system.
5) Team DYVA has come up with a plan to tap the power of the AKASH low-cost tablet to bring healthcare to the doorsteps of millions of people.
Gear up to witness the ‘Clash of the Titans’ as these team fight it out on stage in front of an eminent panel of judges:
• Mr. Todd Parks, CTO of U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
• Mr. S. Mukherji, President ICICI Foundation, India
• Ms. Padmaja Ruparel, President, Indian Angel Network
• Prof. S.K. Jain, HOD, IIT Delhi, Dept. of Management Studies
• Prof M.P. Gupta, Professor, IIT Delhi, DMS, Director of eGovernance Center
• Prof. S.W. Kachnowski, Chair, HIT Lab, Visiting Professor, IIT-Delhi
The event will take place on Jan 12, 2012 between 9.00 am to 12.00 pm at Vishwakarma Bhavan, IIT Delhi.
Be there to witness the next healthcare revolution.