At HITLAB, we believe collaboration is at the heart of truly creative, effective, and impactful healthcare innovations.
Toward that wonderful end, we encourage you to participate virtually in what promises to be a global healthcare discussion via the 2016 HITLAB Innovators Summit, November 29-December 1 in New York City. The Summit will also feature our exciting HITLAB World Cup competition.
Here are nine ways you can join the conversation:
1. Follow HITLAB on Twitter: @HITLABnyc. We’ll be live-tweeting updates throughout the three-day long event.
2. Also on Twitter, follow and use the hashtags #HITLABsummit and #HITLABwc. You’ll see what participants and their fellow innovators are saying.
3. Tweet us at @HITLABnyc. Have questions or comments? We’d love to hear from you.
4. Interact with our speakers via Twitter. If you have a question, or enjoyed a talk, let them know! Don’t forget to use our hashtags so they recognize you. Here are just a few of our guests:
· Christine Coyne
VP, Marketing, BTG
· Glen de Vries
· Karen Ignagni
· Kerry Kennedy
President, Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights
· Jeffrey F. Kindler
· Jim Robinson
· And others!
5. Follow the HITLAB World Cup finalists.
You’ll be inspired once you’re connected with these amazing startups. Here are their websites:
6. Visit our websites HITLAB and HITLAB Innovators Summit. We welcome inquiries from individuals and organizations seeking potential research, educational, HITLAB World Cup, or HITLAB Innovators Summit partnerships.
7. Check out our blog, Healthy Innovations, for the latest on the people, products, and processes driving strong innovation in healthcare.
9. Sign up for our newsletter, Innovation Highlights, to receive updates and highlights from the HITLAB World Cup and HITLAB Innovators Summit, as well as insightful content on healthcare innovations trends, resources, and opportunities.
We look forward to speaking with you!