HITlab Multi-device study
Have you previously been in a clinical trial? If yes, you may be eligible to participate in a study and receive up to $100 for your time.
Test a new easy-to-use smartphone app, activity tracker, and a smart weight scale for up to 8 weeks. Participants will be surveyed four times over 3 months
You may be able to participate if:
1. You own an iPhone or a Samsung (S5 or higher) smartphone
2. Your age is between 18 and 63 years
3. You reside in the New York metropolitan area
4. You are able to read, write, and speak English
5. You have participated in a concluded clinical trial in the past two years
For More Information and To Be Screened for the Study:
HITLAB [3960 Broadway, New York NY] an independent research group, is recruiting participants for a study testing the use of multiple health promoting devices including a smartphone app, wearable activity tracker, and smart weight scale. You will be required to use/wear the devices up to 8-weeks, and complete four in-person visits over 3 months to receive/return devices and give feedback about your experience using the devices. Your participation in this study is completely voluntary.
If you complete the study, you will receive $100 as compensation.