We understand that innovation thrives at the intersection of diverse perspectives and expertise. Our team is comprised of leading anthropologists, statisticians, clinicians, engineers, economists, strategists, and entrepreneurs who are dedicated to healthcare.
Fellows and Scholars
We believe innovation happens when people with diverse approaches, experience, and training have the opportunity to work together. That's why we've built the HITLAB Network - a global group of industry professionals, academic researchers, clinicians, HITLAB alumni, and other influential thinkers who contribute to our culture of innovation. We call on these individuals to contribute their expertise to our projects and consider this network our greatest asset.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. HITLAB is the place for you if:
- You are motivated to improve healthcare;
- Innovation and technology excite you;
- You are entrepreneurial;
- You are full of creative ideas;
- You have experience in something that can apply to healthcare, such as engineering, business, public health, statistics, computer science, or design.
- You want to work with a team of people passionate about innovation.
If you are interested in joining HITLAB, send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio of relevant projects (optional) to email@example.com.