HITLAB is a healthcare innovation and teaching lab with a presence in the United States, India, and Ghana. We ideate, create, and evaluate innovative solutions to healthcare challenges for companies, foundations, multi-lateral agencies, and governments. In partnership with others whose missions align with ours, we independently, ethically, and efficiently design studies, programs, and products that improve healthcare access and quality throughout the world.
HITLAB is seeking a motivated individual with prior experience in the life sciences including the commercialization and research and development of life sciences technologies. Prior consulting experience is desired but not essential, although the right candidate should have demonstrated experience in the biopharmaceutical industry. Candidates must have strong analytical skills and an interest in solving complex problems aimed at changing healthcare access and delivery.
- Solve and advise on complex challenges in the life sciences using a hypothesis-based approach.
- Carry out primary and secondary research and provide key insights from the findings.
- Create and utilize strategic models and analytic tools (e.g., forecast models) to support decision making and recommendations.
- Deliver recommendations that impact and inform business and operational strategy.
- Collaborate with team members and clients to drive the development and execution of healthcare strategies.
- Lead work streams independently and collaborate with peers.
- Support building the practice landscape and grant development activities at HITLAB.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in management consulting for life sciences or prior work experience in a pharmaceutical company
- Knowledge of the life sciences industry including commercialization, clinical operations, research and development
- Strong project management skills evidenced in projects managed
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid computer skills, i.e., Microsoft Office
- Entrepreneurial zeal
- Team player
Salary: Will be commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should email their curriculum vitae, letter of interest explicitly stating fit with the position requirements, and contact information for three references.
Subject Line: Associate, Strategy
HITLAB is an exciting place to work. At the forefront of cutting-edge biomedical and public health innovation, our teams explore complex and interesting problems that require urgent solutions and have high impact on global healthcare access and delivery. Team sizes are small and offer numerous leadership opportunities. Diversity is at the heart of our value system and work process, which makes for a rich learning environment. The nature of our mission ensures that our teams push boundaries of skill and knowledge, so they continue to grow throughout their tenure at HITLAB. Come join our team of people driven by collaboration, impact, and innovation!
HITLAB is an equal opportunity employer.