- 1+ years of experience in planning/marketing/ promoting/producing events within a corporate environment or agency.
- The ideal candidate should possess strong ethics, motivation, professionalism and accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High initiative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time and be able to lift at least 40lbs as role will require the carrying of equipment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word). PowerPoint specifically
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines is essential.
- Healthcare and Technology industry experience is a plus
- Strong English necessary if not language of origin.
HITLAB is an innovation and teaching lab dedicated to improving the quality and accessibility of healthcare worldwide. We help leading organizations ideate, create, and evaluate technology-based solutions to pressing healthcare challenges.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and energetic Event Staff who will be able to support the Marketing & Communications team at HITLAB in the lead up to and running of our major events such as conferences, seminars & product launches in Healthtech. The Event Staff will be responsible for ensuring that set up is complete and on time for each event and also that delegates are welcomed appropriately and that they are given high quality customer service at all times.
- Unloading equipment and setting up venues for events, including chairs, banners, food & beverages.
- Working as ushers and ensuring that seating arrangements adhere to fire code regulations.
- Working under the instructions of an Event Manager.
- Ensuring event space is clean & organized.
- Providing excellent levels of customer service.
- Travelling to on-site inspections with the Event Manager.
- Dispensing useful information to delegates attending events.
- Inspecting equipment for damage after use and reporting to the Event Manager.
- Packing up equipment and “breaking down” set up after event is completed.
- Assisting the Event Manager with all presentation materials as necessary.