- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Life Science or Public Health. Masters of PhD strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Minimum of five years of grant writing experience.
- Experience in securing funding opportunities.
- Knowledge of the life sciences industry including commercialization, clinical operations, research and development helpful.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for prospecting
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Part-Time Hourly
- Strong English necessary
HITLAB is an innovation and teaching lab dedicated to improving the quality and accessibility of healthcare worldwide. We help leading organizations ideate, create, and evaluate technology-based solutions to pressing healthcare challenges.
Our team of public health professionals, anthropologists, statisticians, clinicians, engineers, economists, strategists, and designers is determined to address healthcare needs across the globe. We work with a wide variety of stakeholders in both the public and private sectors to design and disseminate studies, programs, and products that improve healthcare access and delivery.
We are seeking an on-site or off-site experienced Grant Writer. The individual will identify, define, and develop funding sources to support existing and planned program activities as well as manage the development, writing, and submission of grant proposals to sponsors.
- The incumbent will be responsible to research and identify new government, corporate, foundation and private funding opportunities.
- Create proposals in response to solicitations.
- Generate revenue for programs and services through timely submission of sponsorship grant proposals.