- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Healthcare Administration or Business Management
- 2-5 years of experience directly related experience required including project management.
- 1-3 years of managing a team
- Project Management Certification preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Extremely well organized with strong time-management skills
- Highly agile and attentive to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Work closely with the Chair, Chief of Staff, and Executive Assistant
- Manage project plans, calendars, and corresponding follow-ups as needed
- Compose and prepare timely responses to a variety of routine written inquiries.
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Strong English necessary
HITLAB is an innovation and teaching lab dedicated to improving the quality and accessibility of healthcare worldwide. We help leading organizations ideate, create, and evaluate technology-based solutions to pressing healthcare challenges.
Our team of public health professionals, anthropologists, statisticians, clinicians, engineers, economists, strategists, and designers is determined to address healthcare needs across the globe. We work with a wide variety of stakeholders in both the public and private sectors to design and disseminate studies, programs, and products that improve healthcare access and delivery.
The Innovation Coordinator will independently drive the development and management of multiple Innovation projects as well as manage and participate in the running and development of proposals, Innovation processes and protocols. This role will report to the Chair, with additional accountability to entity-based innovation leadership as assigned.
- Plan for large, cross discipline meetings and actively participate to ensure sessions run smoothly.
- Create and update project plan for each new grant/project. Manage the weekly innovation project workflow and manage existing workflows.
- Support all implementation activities across multiple departments to support “go-live.”
- Accountable for notes and action items.
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders.
- Assist with the orientation and development of new team members.
- Lead assigned projects and ensure day-to-day assignments are completed.
- Develop future state process flow and conduct gap analysis from future to current state.
- Document activities and develop feedback reports to communicate project findings and activities to collaborators and others involved (e.g. workflows, processes, etc.)
- Supports all logistics and communications associated with the implementation of projects.