- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred in public health, psychology, epidemiology, bioinformatics, biostatistics, biomedical research, or any other field relevant to digital health technology research and user experience testing)
- 2/3 years of experience working on/managing research projects using both qualitative and quantitative methods (individuals with wet lab experience need not apply)
- Good knowledge of healthcare technology combined with an interest in the field
- Strong analytical, organizational, and presentation (e.g. oral, written PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to translate qualitative and quantitative research results into reports and recommendations tailored for different stakeholder groups
- High initiative and the ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Ability to comprehend and act on assignments of varying complexity
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Part Time, Temporary
- Strong English necessary
HITLAB (www.hitlab.org) is an innovation and teaching lab dedicated to improving the quality and accessibility of healthcare worldwide. We help leading organizations ideate, create, and evaluate technology-based solutions to pressing healthcare challenges. We are currently seeking a qualified, motivated, and experienced Research Coordinator to join HITLAB’s innovation research work stream (research & evaluation).
The Coordinator will be expected to contribute to diverse projects ranging from concept testing, usability testing, pilot studies, user experience testing, monitoring & evaluation, and other items across HITLAB’s service offerings. HITLAB utilizes methodologies and frameworks that borrow from scientific research and practices and applies them to real world healthcare challenges.
Work closely with HITLAB managerial staff to: create strategic, innovative project proposals that pitch HITLAB services and capabilities for new projects drafting scope of works (SOWs) for multiple projects, coordinate and attend kick-off meetings for each assigned project and gain a strong understanding of required deliverables and customer expectations.
Research and Program Design.
With support from HITLAB managerial/coordinator staff, lead study/program design and write protocols for review by IRBs; ensure research activities are carried out ethically and with fidelity; identify, adapt or design appropriate/relevant data collection tools; ensure timely recruitment, enrollment, data analysis (of primarily survey and qualitative data), and reporting; and execute project deliverables independently, and in collaboration with team members and specialists. This will include conducting primary and secondary research, gathering data, analyzing and reporting findings, translating findings into clear, impactful reports and presentations for CSuite audiences.
Publications and Presentation.
Assist with disseminating grant findings for peerreview/trade publications/conferences, while maintaining high writing quality and data reporting.