- 5+ years of relevant experience in management consulting for life sciences or prior work experience in a pharmaceutical company
- In-depth knowledge of the life sciences industry including commercialization, clinical operations, research and development
- Strong project management skills evidenced in projects managed
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid computer skills, i.e., Microsoft Office
- Entrepreneurial zeal
- Team player
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Strong English necessary if not language of origin.
HITLAB is an innovation and teaching lab dedicated to improving the quality and accessibility of healthcare worldwide. We help leading organizations ideate, create, and evaluate technology-based solutions to pressing healthcare challenges. Our team of public health professionals, anthropologists, statisticians, clinicians, engineers, economists, strategists, and designers is determined to address healthcare needs across the globe. We work with a wide variety of stakeholders in both the public and private sectors to design and disseminate studies, programs, and products that improve healthcare access and delivery.
We are seeking a motivated individual with prior experience in the life sciences including the commercialization and research and development of life sciences technologies. Prior consulting experience is desired but not essential, although the right candidate should have demonstrated experience in the biopharmaceutical industry. Candidates must have strong analytical skills and an interest in solving complex problems aimed at changing healthcare access and delivery.
- Solve and advise on complex challenges in the life sciences using a hypothesis based approach.
- Carry out primary and secondary research and provide key insights from the findings.
- Create and utilize strategic models and analytic tools (e.g., forecast models) to support decision making and recommendations.
- Deliver recommendations that impact and inform business and operational strategy.
- Collaborate with team members and clients to drive the development and execution of healthcare strategies.
- Lead projects and work streams independently and offer guidance to peers and junior staff.
- Support internal practice development and grant development activities at HITLAB.