Digital Health Innovation
- Proven leadership in marketing and brand development.
- Knowledge of digital health and healthcare.
- Buildand lead teams and customer portfolios.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Fluency inWordPress and Canva preferred.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and tailoring content for various personas.
- Proven experience scaling contact databases and readership with quality content across channels.
- Must have experience working for design and brand-driven companies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience withcom and Pardot.
- 5+years relevant experience
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Strong English necessary if not language of origin.
The Digital Health Innovation Marketing Manager will be leading marketing campaigns at scale for brand-driven organizations. This role will manage content creation across all channels with the ability to create best-in-class work that is segmented, optimized for search and measurable. They should be comfortable both defining strategy and executing on plan. Brand marketing, paid advertising, public relations, editorial and digital experience are critical to the role. Experience in digital health is preferred.
The Digital Health Innovation Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing initiatives for the organization, and subsequent programs, events and initiatives. They will lead the Digital Health Innovation Marketing practice, managing customer relationships, converting, and retaining sponsors, and executing on deliverables. They will serve as a liaison with partnering organizations and external entities. They will also oversee a team of content writers, video editors, program coordinators, business development associates, and seasonal marketing interns.
- Create end-to-end nurturing campaigns tailored for diverse buyer personas and respective position in the sales funnel
- Manage newsletter, blog, social media, paid advertising, event and websitecontent, working closely with the HITLAB design team to ensure world-class creative
- Craft content for sales collateral (whitepapers, sales sheets, landing pages,pillar pages, video scripts and more)
- Use smart content to elevate the HITLAB brand and drive leads
- Manage all content-related metrics with a focus on customer conversions
- Create processes around editorial calendars including content creation, distribution and measurement
- Act as an editorial, mediaand public relations lead, knowing how to engage and leverage publications, reporters, bloggers and influencers, while creating bylines, op-eds and more;
- Build a marketing team, collaborate closely with other departments and develop junior staff across the organization