Partnership Development Associate
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Life Science or Public Health.
Masters of PhD strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ of grant/sponsorship writing experience
- Experience in securing funding opportunities.
- Knowledge of the life sciences industry including commercialization, clinical operations, research and development helpful
- Strong project management skills
- Experience delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for prospecting.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Salesforce a plus
- Familiarity with MS Teams or Zoom conferencing
- Familiarity using mail merge
- Must be comfortable speaking with B2B customers
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Status: part-time
The individual will identify, define, and develop funding sources to support existing and planned program activities as well as manage the development, writing, and submission of grant proposals to sponsors.
The BD Associate will be responsible to research and identify new government, corporate, foundation and private funding opportunities.
Outreach to prospective customers through mail merges.
Manage prospective sponsor meetings and conduct initial outreach.
Create proposals in response to solicitations.
Generate revenue for programs and services through timely submission of sponsorship grant proposals.
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Line: Partnership Development Associate.