HITLAB Hosts Summer Innovators Summit: The Promise and Potential of Digital Health
HITLAB TEAM • June 21, 2023
New York, NY June 21, 2023 – HITLAB’s Summer Innovators Summit will take place June 27-29th, 2023 at Columbia University’s Lerner Hall in New York City. The three-day in-person summit is NYC’s biggest digital health conference.
This unique event assembles leaders from across life sciences, medicine, technology, venture capital and solution development to explore and discuss evidence of digital health adoption.
The agenda contains three full days of presentations and discussions from field-leading experts, opportunities to participate in networking sessions, networking events and exploration of digital solution exhibitions.
Some example topics include:
- Next disruption in digital health
- The art of a digital investment deal
- Clinical research in post-pandemic world
- Telehealth, remote patient monitoring, hospital at home
- Journey to personalized healthcare
- Designing for inclusivity in digital world
The event will also feature an “Innovator Showcase,” where HITLAB’s Breakthrough Alliance Challenge finalists (innovators and startups) will pitch their digital healthcare solutions to a panel of judges to determine winners in various categories.
This year’s Summit has an amazing list of sponsors including Merck Global Health Innovation Fund, , FFF Enterprises, Information Mediary Corporation, Fenwick, Silicon Valley Bank, MCRA, DLA Piper, Playing Forward, SohoMD, SQUEGG, FINN Partners, RecoveryPlus.health, Read Healthy Communications, ZenDay and Dario Health.
Notable speakers include:
- Columbia University, Glaubinger Professor of Business
- Merck Global Health Innovation Fund, President
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Regional Administrator
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center, CEO
- Novo Nordisk, Sr. Director, Digital Transformation & Innovation
- United Nations, Medical Officer
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Associate Chief Medical Information Officer
- American Medical Association, Vice President, Digital Health Strategy
- Microsoft, Advisor, Digital Transformation
- Transcarent, Chief Commercial Officer
- Takeda, President, U.S. Business Unit
- Amazon Web Services, Director
- Pfizer, Head of Digital Sciences & Translational Imaging
- The World Bank, Operations Officer, Health, Nutrition, & Population
- CVS Health, Manager, Data Science
- AstraZeneca, Director Digital Health Partnerships
- FFF Enterprises, CIO & CCO
HITLAB is an impact-first organization that offers digital health research, teaching, and advisory services to improve health delivery around the world.
At HITLAB, we believe technology and health can work together to improve the quality of health delivery and healthcare worldwide. We use rigorous research and evidence-based methods to identify the best digital health solutions for each of our partners.
About FFF Enterprises Inc.
Founded in 1988, FFF Enterprises Inc. is a privately held, multibillion-dollar specialty pharmaceutical distributor specializing in plasma products, rare and orphan drugs, and vaccines. FFF Enterprises is the parent company to leading specialty infusion pharmacy Nufactor, Inc., as well as InCircle, LLC and RightNow Inventory™. Our partners include global pharmaceutical and biologics manufacturers, prestigious healthcare systems, large and independent retail pharmacies, and leading alternate care sites. Our nationwide commerce is supported by a network of distribution and infusion pharmacy locations utilizing world-class technology and cybersecurity solutions.
Learn more about
Learn more about